Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Flight preparation


Aspirin and knee highs for circulation.  Amber Cowan told me yesterday about someone she knows who got a blood clot on an international flight.

Hand wipes for quick hand and face washing.  They can also be disposed of in the toilet.  You never know when they may come in handy.  Some stranger at Reasor's told me to pack tp.  I guess this will work.

Wal-Dram because I'm sensitive to motion sickness.  (I get sick in the car between here and Fayetteville).

Emergen-C to build up my immunity before the trip.

Pepto (Sooth) because it just taste so dang good.

I also plan to pack something to knock me out.  Amberdawn also suggests I pack earplugs and a mask.  Stephen says I need a beach towel to cover up with on the plane.  Anything else I'm missing?  I got the flight pillow, passport and other documents, extra outfit, toothbrush and toothpaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment